[Poetry] The Monster They Made

Off with his head! Off with his head!
Need to make sure that he's really dead.
Off with his head! Soaked in red!
Boot to the face, imprint my tread.
Off with his head! Laugh as he bled.
Put to bed the lies that they fed
This story I read, it plainly said
The demon fled when he was behead.
Stupid Hook, the unwise crook
Never should've let me sit and read a book.
I'll fix them up! They're out of luck!
This house of Hell I'll deconstruct,
I'll take their eyes, I'll make them blind
I don't really care as long as they get fucked.
The pirates privates on my blade,
Proud of the monster that they made?
Off with his head! Get fucked I said!
Erupt! I erupt! Tear them to shreds.
Rip out their tongues and eat their lungs,
Make no mistake, I'll be having fun.
I'll kill them all, my name I'll scrawl,
Across their chests, and up the walls.
I am no man. I'm Peter Pan!
If I can't do it, no-one can!
I'll take their heads, I'll make my bread,
I'll grind their bones to dust and spread
Their hearts like jam over my toast,
Their limbs to be my Sunday roast!
I'm strong, I'm smart, if I may boast,
And if they come back I'll kill their ghosts!
Alastair, he's so engrossed,
He does not see my innermost.
I am Iago. I am no man!
I do not need to use my hands.
Estella's gone, she's history!
And they don't see that it was me.
My heart lies in a broken crib,
My "brother" made of my own rib,
Vulnerable, but safe from the jaws
Of pecking daws, 'cause all they saw's
A brand new ally, a special friend,
Archangel Michael, here for the end.
And they don't see my pending spree,
Off with their heads! One, two, three!
They don't see, I'll surely flee,
Take my babe across the sea,
To Neverland, he shall be free!
He must be spared what became of me.
Off with their heads! Off with their heads!
For Caleb, I shall kill them dead!


~ MKOZI



© 

Comments